My Photo
Name:

I'm me! That about sums it up. However, I do ask that if you read any of my blogs, that you leave a comment of some sort. Thanks!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Awkwardness and chastity

The other night I went and hung out with Betty for a while. I went with my sister and mother to pick up a computer for my sister (b-day present - she got a MacBook, and it's pretty cool!). I think took my sister and her friend, got Betty, and went to downtown of the city nearby. My sister and her friend took off, and Betty and I got dinner, hung out a bit, and then went back to her place. We chatted with her mom and sister, who then left. We ended up making out a little bit, and laughing hysterically about a comment she made. However, the whole making out piece was really awkward. She's really tense around people, I'm still debating on my feelings on chastity, and it was just kind of odd. I'm starting to think that I may not actually sleep with her - just show her the ropes of physical intimacy, but don't go all the way. Ugh, sex complicates things. We'll see what happens.

I'm starting to get sick of being home. My mom has been ranting a lot to me about just about anything, and it's kind of getting on my nerves. Self image, any gossip she can find, random topics, my sister, my dad - I don't care!! She's really obsessed with physical image for some reason, and constantly brings it up. Not necessarily about me or her, but just pointing someone out and being like "They would look better with x,y,z" I hate that! She really needs someone else to ramble too. I mean, I know she's going to miss me this summer, but oog - she's trying to cram a whole summer of hanging out with me into two weeks, it feels. Oof. I'll be glad to get away from it.


~^~

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Sounds like your mom needs to start a blog :)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home